Join AGC DC!
The DC Collaborative and Any Given Child DC (AGC DC) Steering Committee is pleased to extend an invitation to you to participate in one or more committees for AGC DC based on your interest and expertise in the areas of: Equity; Capacity Building (including programming and fundraising); Assessment/Evaluation; and Communications. Any Given Child DC is a set of working committees for everyone from every sector to develop and implement a plan for expanded arts education in the DC public education system. Currently AGC DC is implementing the goals and action steps developed in the strategic planning year to ensure equitable access to a high-quality arts education for all DC students.
The DC Collaborative and Any Given Child DC Steering Committee in vite you to join AGC DC!
- Steering Committee- This committee is made up of individuals in the DC education policy community as wells as co-chairs of the committees below and will focus on the strategic alignment among DC government, DCPS and public private partnerships.
- Equity/Access Committee- Develop a system to monitor and track the programmatic, systematic and fiscal actions of AGC DC through a lens of equity.
- Capacity Building Committee- Work on the programming for AGC DC. Develop and pilot a PD Series for teachers and community-based educators. This will lay the groundwork for student programming development.
- Fundraising Subcommittee- Begin building relationships with funders in preparation for Any Given Child DC programming, assessment and communications needs.
- Assessment and Evaluation- Evaluate the success of AGC DC. Develop a logic model and a shared measurement study to demonstrate the impact the arts education.
- Communications Committee- Develop a Marketing Bank, containing presentation collateral, a creative brief, branding guidelines and begin a PR campaign.
- Student/Parent Advisory Committee- Incorporate student-voice in AGC DC implementation! Conduct a student and parent needs assessment and participate in the palnning a student-led convening regarding equity and arts education.
- What is Collective Impact and Any Given Chld DC | View More
- AGC DC Vision, Values and Goals | View More
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion Statement | View More
- Collective Impact Resources | View More
- Benefits to participating in Collective Impact for DC Commaborative Members | View More
Please reach Tracey Wyton, Deputy Director, Community Engagement at the DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative:
Tracey@DCCollaborative.org or 202-470-6467 ext. 2.