Join more than 100 arts and humanities organizations and individuals in the DC region who are utilizing the arts to make a positive impact on the education of DC Public and Public Charter School students.
Annual enrollment begins each July, however, you can join anytime! In January, at the 6 month mark, we cut our dues in half for a pro-rated half-year price. Organizations and individuals can renew through PayPal below or mail to:
Attn: Membership Renewal
975 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004
- Collective Impact. Join a cross-sector of cultural institutions, government agencies, funders, schools, and families working jointly to impact arts and humanities education in the District. Help define shared language and measurements for our entire comm
- Advocacy. Be heard as a part of a collective voice with other arts and humanities education stakeholders in advancing arts and humanities education in Washington, DC, including city-wide policies and planning.
- Professional Development. Attend and Offer professional development workshops, webinars and roundtables for member organization staff.
- Network. Build relationships with other member organizations through member meetings and events, professional development for staff and other networking opportunities. Many new programs and projects have been created as a result of membership networking.
- Access. Gain access to DC public schools and public charter schools that could benefit from your organization's programs through the DC Collaborative's Arts and Humanities for Every Student and Professional Development Initiatives. Receive up-to-date data on DCPS and DC Public Charter Schools.
- Connect. Feature your organization and its programs on a database of DC arts and humanities education resources.
- Community of Practice. Contribute to the field by evaluating the quality and equity of of arts and humanities education programming offered in the District by participating in the DC Collaborative's Programming Committee.
- Communications. Receive monthly newsletters and other messaging regarding relevant and up-to-date information on arts education in DC public schools and schools in DC and across the nation.
- #StoryBank. Share your organization's story by featuring your organization's education programs and learn about other members. NEW this year! All members will have a "Member Feature Page" on the DC Collaborative website with direct links to your website.
- Resources. Receive information about funding opportunities for your education programs.
- Actively contribute to a professional network working improve the arts and humanities education community of practice.
- Pay annual dues.
- Attend the Annual Membership Meeting and at least one of the three General Meetings each year.
- Include the following language in your organization's annual report: "[Name of your organization] is a member of the DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative."
- Include the DC Collaborative logo on your organization's website and print materials where applicable.
- Institutional Budget 1 million and above - Annual Dues $750
- Institutional Budget 500K to 999K - Annual Dues $500
- Institutional Budget 250K-499K - Annual Dues $250
- Institutional Budget 249K and under - Annual Dues $100
- Individual Practitioner/Teaching Artist Membership - $50 (For those who are part of an organization, institutional dues are recommended to take advantage of full benefits of institutional membership.)