Participate in Arts and Humanities for Every Student
The Spring Lottery is open scroll to the AHFES Online Catalog to participate! This year the Arts and Humanities for Every Student Program Fall Lottery opened on September 12, in celebration of National Arts in Education Week, on December 5, for events taking place January through the end of March and on March 6 for events taking place April through the end of the school year. Each year the Arts and Humanities for Every Student program has three different lottery opportunities: Fall, Winter, and Spring.
Fall: Opened week of September 12th, 2016
Winter: Opened week of December 5th, 2016
Spring: Opens week of March 6, 2017
Looking for trips that are available now? There are more field-trips available now at no cost to the school (including transportation AND tickets) due to the generosity of our members.
The Spring Lottery is Open!
The Spring Lottery is open Monday, March 6-Friday March 10, for events taking place April through the end of the year. Key Communicators may indicate their requests below. Please see the Online Catalogue below for more information on the programs offered.
Registering for the March Lottery
- Click on your desired link below to be directed to the organization's AHFES Feature Page, which has detailed program information included. Note: Events that are available in this lottery indicate "March Lottery" on the feature pages.
- Then click on the purple Lottery Form button that corresponds to the event you would like to request and fill out the form.
- Key Communicators will be notified of their awarded trips the week or March 13, 2017.
- Note: Transportation and tickets are free to all of the listed events, unless your school would like to schedule their own transportation or can reimburse us for transportation and/or tickets. Please let us know! We can reach more schools with these amazing opportunities if your school provide full or partial reimbursement transportation and ticket reimbursement.
Reminder- Participating Schools Must:
- Return the School Partnership Agreement
- Pay the AHFES School Application Fee
- Review the School Handbook
- If you did not attend Orientation on August 30, at the Kennedy Center please email email@example.com for more information.
Return the School Partnership Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative
975 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004