The DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative (DC Collaborative) includes more than 80 member cultural institutions. Together our members serve thousands of students from the DC public and public charter schools to gain access to dance, literary arts, music, visual arts, media arts and other arts and humanities disciplines.
- Gain access to DC public and public charter schools that could benefit from your organization's program(s).
- Receive relevant and up-to-date information on arts education in DC public schools and schools across the nation.
- Benefit from promotional materials plus free tickets and transportation for DC students to performances and events as part of the Arts for Every Student (AFES) program.
- Attend professional development workshops for member organization staff.
- Build relationships with other member organizations through member events, professional development for staff and networking opportunities.
- Be heard as a part of a collective voice in working with Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE), DC Public Schools (DCPS), Public Charter School Board (PCSB), State Board of Education (SBE), and Office of the Deputy Mayor for Education (ODME).
- Receive information about funding opportunities for your education programs.
- Be seen by fellow art and cultural organizations: members include The Washington Ballet, The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, National Gallery of Art, Shakespeare Theatre Company, Arena Stage, Phillips Collection etc.