Collective Impact Mapping Survey Directions
- Please fill out one survey per organization/teaching artist.
- This data is for the previous school year, 2019-2020.
- Enter data for DC Public and Public Charter School Students served through arts/ humanities education programming. Only students in the public education system should be included in the survey.
This survey will take at least 20 minutes, depending on the amount of programming you offer. Prior to the survey, have the following items handy:
- Organization budget information (including funding breakdowns by source, e.g. government, corporate, foundation, individual, earned revenue...)
- Education department budget (total budget including salaries/other admin expenses)
- Estimated revenue lost due to COVID-19 March-July 31, 2020.
- List of schools served by program area (program area- In-school Time, Out-of-school Time, Professional Development...)
- Estimated numbers of students/teachers/administrators served including by grade level and ward
- You may need to reach out to the point person for your organization's budget, education program registration personnel and program development personnel when you to complete this survey.
- Survey PDF: Organizations | Teaching Artists/ Practitioners A copy of the survey is provided so you can view the survey in it's entirety prior to sitting down to fill it out.
- In-school Time is defined as programming that takes place during the school day (field-trips, workshops or in-school programs).
- Out-of-school Time is defined as programming that takes place before or after school, during the summer and holiday breaks.
- Administrator is defined as DCPS Central Office Staff, Principal, Teacher Leader, Arts Department Lead, or Arts Integration Coordinator.
- Field-trips are defined as one-time arts/humanities learning experiences outside of the classroom during the school day.
- Arts Integration is defined as utilizing the arts to instruct other subject areas (outside of the arts classroom).
Contact Tracey Wyton at 202-470-6467 ext. 2 or Tracey@DCCollaborative.org