AHFES Program Catalogue
Each year the Arts and Humanities for Every Student program has three different opportunities for schools to register for programs at no cost: Fall, Winter, and Spring. School selection is determined through an equitable lottery model to ensure schools in every ward are receiving equitable access to arts and humanities experiences. DC Public and Public Charter School partners are eligible to participate in the AHFES lotteries after they have returned their school partnership agreement and attended an orientation. More information can be found here.
Calling All Educators: Did you miss out on the AHFES Fall Lottery?
There are still experiences available on a first-come first-served basis. Register today!
- Avalon Theatre - Chasing Coral
- Avalon Theatre - Tell Them We’re Rising
- CompanyIE - Letters to Earth
- Dance Loft on 14th - Glacier: A Climate Change Ballet
- National Geographic - The Why of Where: Mapping Washington DC
- National Geographic - Wild Washington: Urban Wildlife and Ecosystems of Washington DC
- Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting - Circus without Borders: Uplifting Youth Voices through the Arts
- Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting - Pumped Dry: The Global Crisis of Vanishing Groundwater
- Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting - “Inside Russia” and “Inside Yemen” feat. PBS Newshour Filmmakers
2020-2021 AHFES Lottery Schedule:
Fall: Opens week of September 7, 2020
Winter: Opens week of December 7, 2020
Spring: Opens week of March 1, 2020