Helpful COVID-19 Related Resources and Links
The DC Collaborative encourages you to regularly check the DC Public Schools website, as well as the communications from the Mayor's office at coronavirus.dc.gov for the most up-to-date news on the Coronavirus. The DC Collaborative will relay updates as we receive more information.
In addition to being a central hub of updated information, the CDC has also posted guidance for businesses and employers. Additionally, they recommend staying in contact with health agencies for location-specific guidance. For more information on the District Government's preparations for potential impacts of COVID-19 Coronavirus, visit coronavirus.dc.gov
A reminder to help prevent spread of the virus, use the following strategies from the CDC:
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face, especially with unwashed hands.
- Seek medical attention if you experience flu and cold symptoms.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- If you are sick, stay at home. Disinfect objects like phones, computers, and other frequently touched objects.
Symptoms of COVID-19 may include fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath. If you have any questions and are not symptomatic, you can also email DC Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DC Coronavirus Update: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Twitter@MayorBowser: https://twitter.com/MayorBowser
- DC Public Schools
- DC Public Charter School Board