DC Collaborative's Online Membership Portal
The new DC Collaborative is fostering an online community through its membership portal, which includes the following features:
A searchable interactive membership directory that includes organization profiles, in addition to your unique profile as an arts/ humanities administration professional;
A directory of teaching artists/ practitioners called the Practitioner Bank;
DC Collaborative Job Board includes free job postings for members;
E-lists (list servs) to extend the conversation beyond the networking/ convenings!
Simply go to dccollab.memberclicks.net and login! Your username is your email. New users can set a password and members can reset their password using this link- click here! Once updated, login using your username and new password. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
To Access Invoicing:
- After logging in, click "My Profile"
- Organization Members only Click on your organization’s name to go to your organization's profile. Invoices are always under your organization's profile, not your individual profile (unless you are a practitioner member).
- Select "Invoices" from the ribbon menu to view your invoice history or make a payment. Practitioner/ teaching artists may select my invoices from their own profile.
To Access E-lists:
You may start may start a conversation via an E-list from your inbox or by logging in to MemberClicks. Note: in order to send messages via your inbox to the e-list you must first sign up, (Sign up here or log in to MemberClicks!)
- Community of Practice (CommunityofPractice@dccollab.memberclicks.net)
- Community Partnerships (CommunityPartnerships@dccollab.memberclicks.net)
- Teaching Artists (Practitioners@dccollab.memberclicks.net)
- Distance Learning for Students with Disabilities (Distance_Learning_for_Students_with_Disabilities@dccollab.memberclicks.net)
Upon logging in you can post a new message, respond to an existing message, change your subscription settings, view contact info for your fellow E-list participants, and peruse a message archive.
How to Contribute to an E-List: You can contribute to our conversations by following the steps below:
- Email from your inbox if you are already a member of the E-List (see list above)
- Reply to a conversation
- Login to Memberclicks:
- Click the "My Community" Tab on the Member Landing Page,
- In the "My Features" Tab, Select "E-lists",
- Click on one of the E-lists!
Please note: The E-lists are moderated by DC Collaborative Staff. Please allow 24 hours for your message to post.