Scholarships are available for every member tier. Organizations with an annual budget of less than $1,000,000 and professionals/practitioners with a household income of less than $100,000 are encouraged to apply.
For professionals, parents, practitioners, and organizations who wish to affiliate with DC Collaborative.
• Community Connection through events and e-communications
• Access to Member meetings
• Member rate for curated events and workshops that address community interests
• Referrals for Community Building
For organizations, professionals, and practitioners that do not currently provide direct services to DC students.
• Benefits of AMBASSADOR MEMBERSHIP
• Promotional Outreach (through DCC social media and e-communications)
• 1 program consultation (Curriculum Assistance/Strategy and Logistics Development)
• Asynchronous program listing in DLRD
For organizations, professionals, and practitioners that are ready to provide arts and humanities education programs to students and/or teachers in DC public schools.
• Benefits of Innovator Membership
• Access to transportation logistics support
• Eligibility for Forward the A.R.T.S. Fund award
• Targeted program marketing to DC public schools
• Program feedback/assessment (data only)
• 1 ticket to every paid curated event and workshop
• Discount on AHFES catalog listings (subject to review)